Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Resolution Linky


I always love the start of a new year. It is a time to get things organized and refresh yourself for a successful new start. Even if many people (myself included) don't always follow through with their plans, I still think the process of thinking about ways to improve yourself is admirable. With that being said, I'm happy to link up with Erica over at Erica's Ed-Ventures for a little self-reflection.


In terms of profession goals, I have a doozy. I'm going back to get my master's degree in Learning Design. It's kind of a hybrid curriculum and instruction/instructional technology program. I'm taking my first class this summer and will be taking a few at a time after that.


I'd consider myself a pretty good saver, but I'm still trying like crazy to pay back my student loans. I know I'm not alone in this, but I am making progress, however small it may be!


I don't have a problem planning meals, I  have a problem sticking to them. It's just to easy to swing by Chipotle on the way home and put those plans on hold. I end up wasting a lot of food (and money!) that way. I definitely have room for improvement there.
Taking time to travel and really see the world around me is a personal goal of mine. Unfortunately, that often conflicts with saving money. I am hoping to find a balance this year between all aspects of my life.







No comments :

Post a Comment