Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Time for Another....MANIC MONDAY & a Flash Sale!



Is it time for another Manic Monday? I already can't believe that it's July! It's time for another link up with Charity Preston over at the fabulous website Classroom Freebies.


                                                             
This week, I hope I am sharing something that will be useful to you as you begin to try to "plan" the upcoming year. If you're anything like me, you like to begin with the end in mind and sticking a yearly planner in your teacher binder helps to do just that. I use it to remind me which topics and standards I should be teaching in order to stay on track with my district's curriculum maps. Just click on the "Yearly Planner" picture, and it's all yours!

Hope this is useful!

Next on the agenda...a flash sale! For my small, but loyal audience! I'm offering 20% off my store for the next 24 hours!


Check out my store, Write in the Middle, and maybe you can find something to help inspire to to organize for the upcoming year!

No comments :

Post a Comment